Thursday, August 06, 2009

For her PJ!

This is Camila´s new PJ´s bag that she can hang on her door or near her bed. It always holds a set of PJ , sleeping socks and her little bunny Branquinha that she loves so much!


I came to this bag idea when I bought Sewing in no time written by Emma Hardy , full of fabulous ideas and colorful photos that I immediately had to make it!


It was fun to make it in one afternoon! I guess it took me more time for choosing the fabrics and its colours than sewing itself .
I really enjoy these easy and quick sewing things ! Ready in 2 hours... Don´t you?


Comments

4 comments:

Sweet bug said...

I remember I had a pajama bag when I was a school girl. I don't remember who gave them to me... But I used to love it!! Lucky Camila, now she has her own Pajama bag. And she is even more luckier, for having a sweet Mom who makes stuffs for her.

gardenmama said...

What a sweet idea!
I love to sew little bags for snacks, small toys for the car, and nature walks.
Beautiful job on your bag, it is lovely to read that you appreciate making home made things for your daughter!

Vanessa Scarpin Maurer said...

Mina que peças mais amadas!

Mina said...

Sweet Bug: She really loved the surprise I made her! Her favorite color now is blue!! Beijos!

Garden Mama: Thank you for you visit. My girl loved it and it turned to a uniform bag in the morning!

Van: Obrigada pelo seu carinho de sempre!