Saturday, October 03, 2009

Friends, nature, happiness

Enjoying freedom...

Some curious ducks came to see us while we were picking blackberries!


Today we had some dear friends visiting us and we could share the delights of the earth , going for a walk in the woods, relaxing and talking at the comfort of our new home, drinking coffee and serving good food for everyone.


Signs of Spring!


Hi there!

With Halloween decoration buckets, kids played, laughed and enjoyed berry picking!!! Oh, simple things that bring so much joy...

What are your simple joys?

I wish you a lovely weekend!!!


Comments

6 comments:

Sweet bug said...

My joy for life is "life" itself. The sound of the voices coming and going. A little hug here and there. A big hug ever now and then. A hysterical laughter of my child.
My love for you all too is a very important part of my life too.

Love you!!

Andrea

Lori ann said...

Such a lovely sweet post, I love seeing family's together sharing and smiling.
I love life too, there is joy to be found everywhere ♥ happy spring to you Mina (as we head into fall here)
xo lori

Mina said...

Dear Andrea, you are a very important person , since I don´t remember when... I love you , too!

Dear Lori, Happy Fall to you and your beautiful family!

Beti Copetti said...

Fiquei um tempo sem internet e outro tempo sem aparecer por aqui, e não sabia desta bela novidade! Casa nova, no meio do verde, frutas tiradas do pé, amigos curtindo junto a vida nova! Que maravilha!!!
Li os post antigos pra me atualizar e me encantar, como sempre. Já disse, mas sempre fico feliz quando venho aqui admirar este jeito lindo de vocês viverem e proporcionar pra Camila todas estas experiências.
Muita felicidade na casa nova, muitas alegrias!!!!

Nakinha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mina said...

Olá Beti,
sim, nós nos mudamos para um lugar muito gostoso e tranquilo, não aguentávamos mais o agito da cidade grande!
Obrigada, seja sempre benvinda!
beijos,