Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome Spring!

Finally we are entering Spring season which I do love because of the explosion of colors everywhere, the dark green turning into beautiful light green, bees and flowers, birds and seeds celebrating this new season, these little simple things make my day.

So, sometimes I sit and just look around and think how beautiful life is and then I turn to my left and see this smiling face ...

Oh, dear, I love you so!
And here we go


...wishing you a wonderful Spring and to you , from the North Hemisphere, a happy Autumn season, too!

Comments

10 comments:

Vanessa Scarpin Maurer said...

Feliz Primavera querida! Beijos

Mina said...

Van: Para vocês aí do sul também! beijos

Lori ann said...

too too sweet! i love your spring post mina, and your family photo too!
xxx lori

Mina said...

Lori: I loved your Autumn post, too! with much love.

kyndale said...

Great picture of you and your kids!

Happy Spring!

xoKyndale

Beti Copetti said...

Uma linda primavera pra nós!
Adorei ver a Camila com dois dentões! hehe E o Cesar, que bebê mais lindo!!!
Felicidades pra vocês!

Mina said...

Kyndale: Happy autumn to you! thank you for stopping by.

Beti: Camila perdendo os dentes e nós aqui aguardando o nascimento de um dentinho do César! beijos!

Amanda Summer said...

what a beautiful family you have mina! wishing you a happy spring from the autumn part of the world ~

Mina said...

Amanda: Thank you so much ! I guess Greece is so very beautiful at this season, isn´t it?

Sweet bug said...

Hi there!!! I had some time to read you today. And I loved everything. Good to know that you are all well. We are all very busy with our little Gigi. Beijos! Miss you!!