Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Summer sewing time







These are some photos from the last Friday that I was really excited about creating the pattern for these little funny faced monsters ( a commission for a local Toy Store) and I had lots of fun choosing the fabrics, stashes, the felt and the eyes… Oh , the eyes, we have to be careful with them, they say so much just with the look like we, humans do…


It feels it´s been ages since I was last in my sewing room but when I sat on the chair, it felt so good I could stay there for hours, even without a cup of coffee, can you believe that?


And with the new little monsters came a pillow case, country style that I enjoyed very much on sewing, I think it became very simple but I had so much pleasure doing the quilting sequences sitting on the couch, feeling the warmth of the summer and drinking some iced tea, doing my best to stay present in this season while also looking forward to the lovely autumn breeze.




Postar um comentário

6 comments:

Sweet bug said...

I know ! I feel the same when I walk into the workshop ! I can even forget all my troubles ! Ai viro professora ! It's good isn't it ! To have a little space just for yourself. Yes ... The eyes ! They are very important ! I have already told you before ... I love everything you make !! I am very proud of you !!

Ana Matusita said...

Mina!
I found a little piece from Sinhana on that little funny monster! I'm so happy and proud!
Kisses, kisses

sonia said...

mina ,que legal os bichinhos,hehehehe a Ju ainda tem o primeiro que comprei de vc........e os outros também,hehehehe
beijos so

Mina said...

Thank you Andrea, we need this little corner in our lives, don´t we?

Mina said...

Ana, I am the one who is proud because you know... I´m a big fan of yours!!!

Mina said...

So, fico feliz que você e a linda Julia curtem meus monstrinhos!!! beijos!!