Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First piano lesson

When my Mom told me she wanted to teach piano to Camila I was a little bit worried because of the language problem... Mom doesn´t speak Portuguese so well and Camila doesn´t speak Japanese ... But as my Sweet Bug friend said, "there are times that words come from our hearts" and she was so right.
It was a new experience to my daughter and she enjoyed having some time with her grandmother, only the two of them, playing piano together and I guess my Mom was very pleased , too!

Comments

6 comments:

sonia said...

huahuahauhauahuahuah,nossa me deu saudades da minha ula de piano ,lá em Luça(Lucélia) a prof chamava-se Dona Aparecida e tenho o caderninho até hoje .........
bjs e viva a pianista mirim
sosso

Fatima Guimaraes said...

Muito lindo...parabéns.
Bjus

Beti Copetti said...

Ah, gostaria de ver esta cena! Deve ser lindo!

Sweet bug said...

Good for all of you!! I am happy to hear that things went aright!

Lori ann said...

Dear Mina,

that was a lovely thing for your friend to say. I think she was right. A great story!

Did you make the little crayon holder? it's darling!

Mina said...

Sonia, não sabia que você aprendeu piano, e ainda mais em Luça!!! Que máximo!Um dia quero ver o seu caderninho!!!

Fatima, obrigada pelo seu carinho!

Beti, eu também queria ter visto ao vivo!! beijos!

Andrea, thank you for your kind words and support!

Lori , I always faced this language problem but I´m learning...
Oh, the crayon holder was made by a talented artist from the internet world, it´s really cool! Thanks for visiting!